Clinic Manager – Tulsa Brookside Location
Triad Eye Institute is the leader in laser vision correction, cataract removal and the treatment of ocular disease for the residents of eastern Oklahoma and surrounding areas of Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas. Built on a tradition of excellence in clinical care and a dedication to staying at the forefront of technology.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, experienced, self-motivated, knowledgeable Clinic Manager with excellent managerial and administrative skills. This position requires a hands-on manager with exceptional communication skills, a thorough knowledge of office operations, human resource management, business development and financial oversight.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Evidence of progressive leadership experience.
- Experience managing a team.
- Ability to give direction with confidence.
- Strong teaching skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong organization with attention to detail
- Managment of multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree is preferred.
- 2 years+ experience in medical management
- Medical practice experience in Ophthalmology is preferred.