A History of Excellence
Founded in 1986, Triad Eye Institute, then known as Triad Eye Medical Clinic, has become the leader in laser vision correction, cataract removal and the treatment of ocular disease for the residents of eastern Oklahoma and surrounding areas of Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas. Built on a tradition of excellence in clinical care and a dedication to staying at the forefront of technology, Triad Eye Institute has enjoyed being the first clinic in the state of Oklahoma to perform many new procedures and the first to utilize advanced surgical techniques.
- 1984 – Tulsa’s first radial Keratotomy is performed at Triad Eye Medical Clinic
- 1986 – Triad Eye Medical Clinic opens its first clinic & surgery center
- 1994 – Triad begins free mobile vision screenings
- 1996 – Oklahoma’s first LASIK procedure is performed at Triad Eye Medical Clinic
- 1998 – Muskogee clinic & surgery center opens
- 2012 – Triad Eye performs Oklahoma’s first laser-assisted cataract removal surgery using the LenSx® Laser System
- 2012 – Ryan P. Conley, D.O. becomes a partner in Triad Eye Medical Clinic
- 2014 – Grove clinic & surgery center opens
- 2015 – Triad Eye Medical Clinic becomes Triad Eye Institute
- 2015 – Triad Eye Institute begins offering the KAMRA Inlay procedure
- 2016 – Triad Eye Institute celebrates its 30th anniversary
- 2016 – Neel Kumar, M.D. joins the Triad Eye Institute team
- 2017 – McAlester clinic & surgery center opens
- 2018 – Benjamin Stephens, M.D. joins the Triad Eye Institute team
- 2019 – Valerie Lobodiak, M.D. joins the Triad Eye Institute team
- 2019 – Tulsa-Brookside clinic opens
- 2020 – Bartlesville clinic & surgery center opens
Much has changed since we first opened our doors in 1986, but what has remained the same is our commitment to providing the most advanced surgical and specialty eye care to the communities we serve across eastern Oklahoma, Arkansas and Kansas.
Schedule a Consultation
We encourage you to schedule a consultation with Triad Eye Institute today. During our meeting, we will compose a custom treatment plan designed to achieve the clear vision you’ve always wanted. Call our office today and one of our experienced staff members will assist you.
THE LEADERS IN SURGICAL & SPECIALTY EYE CARE
Triad Eye Institute, with locations in Tulsa, Bartlesville, Muskogee, Grove and McAlester, is proud to be eastern Oklahoma’s leader in ophthalmology and surgical eye care, cataract removal, oculoplastics and LASIK vision correction.