A History of Excellence
Founded in 1986, Triad Eye Institute, then known as Triad Eye Medical Clinic, has become the leader in laser vision correction, cataract removal and the treatment of ocular disease for the residents of eastern Oklahoma and surrounding areas of Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas. Built on a tradition of excellence in clinical care and a dedication to staying at the forefront of technology, Triad Eye Institute has enjoyed being the first clinic in the state of Oklahoma to perform many new procedures and the first to utilize advanced surgical techniques.
- 1984 – Tulsa’s first radial Keratotomy is performed at Triad Eye Medical Clinic
- 1986 – Triad Eye Medical Clinic opens its first Clinic & Surgery Center
- 1994 – Triad begins free mobile vision screenings
- 1996 – Oklahoma’s first LASIK procedure is performed at Triad Eye Medical Clinic
- 1998 – Muskogee Clinic & Surgery Center opens
- 2012 – Triad Eye performs Oklahoma’s first laser-assisted cataract removal surgery using the LenSx® Laser System
- 2012 – Ryan P. Conley, D.O. becomes a partner in Triad Eye Medical Clinic
- 2014 – Grove Clinic & Surgery Center opens
- 2015 – Triad Eye Medical Clinic becomes Triad Eye Institute
- 2015 – Triad Eye begins offering iLASIK screenings on select Saturdays
- 2015 – Triad Eye Institute begins offering the KAMRA Inlay procedure
- 2016 – Triad Eye Institute celebrates its 30th anniversary
- 2016 – Neel Kumar, M.D. joins the Triad Eye Institute team
- 2017 – McAlester Clinic & Surgery Center opens
- 2018 – Benjamin Stephens, M.D. joins the Triad Eye Institute team
Much has changed since we first opened our doors in 1986, but what has remained the same is our commitment to providing the most advanced surgical and specialty eye care to the communities we serve across eastern Oklahoma, Arkansas and Kansas.
Meet Dr. Conley
Ryan P. Conley, D.O. is fellowship-trained, board-certified ophthalmologist who preforms the KAMRA Inlay procedure at Triad Eye Institute.
He also performs the LenSx laser-assisted cataract surgery, iLASIK blade-free vision correction, refractive lens implant surgery and various corneal transplant procedures.
Dr. Conley is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, American Osteopathic Association, and Oklahoma Osteopathic Association.
Meet Dr. Ahluwalia
Mary Anne Ahluwalia, D.O. is a board-certified ophthalmologist and fellowship-trained glaucoma specialist at Triad Eye Institute.
Dr. Ahluwalia performs comprehensive eye exams along with medical and surgical treatments for glaucoma, including microinvasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS), trabeculectomy and the implantation of glaucoma drainage devices.
She also performs LenSx laser-assisted cataract surgery and refractive lens implant procedures.
Dr. Ahluwalia is a member of the American Glaucoma Society and American Academy of Ophthalmology. Dr. Ahluwalia is an active member of Leadership Tulsa and currently serves as a board member for the Autism Center of Tulsa and Tulsa Advocates for Rights of Citizens with Developmental Disabilities (TARC).
Meet Dr. Kumar
Neel Kumar, M.D. is a board-certified ophthalmologist and a fellowship-trained oculoplastic surgeon and aesthetic specialist at Triad Eye Institute in Tulsa, OK.
Dr. Kumar completed his fellowship training in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, orbit, and lacrimal system at the University of South Florida in Tampa, FL and the Duke Eye Hospital in Durham, NC.
He performs a variety of oculoplastic and reconstructive procedures, including ptosis repair, upper and lower blepharoplasty, cancer reconstruction, tear duct surgery, cosmetic injections and more.
Meet Dr. Stephens
Benjamin Stephens M.D. is an ophthalmologist who practices comprehensive ophthalmology with a special emphasis on refractive surgery.
A native of Edmond, OK, Dr. Stephens provides comprehensive ophthalmology and performs advanced cataract removal procedures using the LenSx® laser system, refractive lens implant surgery (ICL, Multifocal, and Toric), LASIK and PRK.
Schedule a Consultation
We encourage you to schedule a consultation with Triad Eye Institute today. During our meeting, we will compose a custom treatment plan designed to achieve the clear vision you’ve always wanted. Call our office today and one of our experienced staff members will assist you.