Welcome to Triad Eye Institute!
Triad Eye Institute looks forward to seeing you at our clinics and surgery centers. We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing excellent patient care in a safe, welcoming environment.
We continue to monitor and adapt to the latest COVID-19 guidelines from the CDC and local governmental agencies. While we know some inconvenienced may be experienced due to ongoing changes in COVID-19 protocols, we humbly ask for your cooperation in adhering to the policies stated below.
If you have questions ahead of your clinic or surgery appointment, please do not hesitate to Contact Us for answers to your questions.
Patient and Guest Requirements
- Masks are required to be worn by all team members, patients and guests, when in the facility
- Patients are allowed one (1) guest, 18 years of age or older, to accompany them to their appointment
- Entry will not be permitted to ill patients or guests or those with known COVID-19 exposure within the past 14 days
- Health screening questionnaires completed on every patient and guest
- Whenever possible, social distancing is required
In addition, the Triad Eye team has enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of the facilities and increased times between appointments to allow for proper protocol adherence.